Wimbledon London Vacation Rentals | Unique Things You Can Only Do in London
London is a famous and historical city with many unique sights, which brings in millions of tourists every year. If you’re planning to visit London sometime soon and are wondering which attractions you definitely should not miss during your stay in London, then here are some must-see and must-do attractions while you’re in London: Wimbledon London Vacation Rentals
Wimbledon London Vacation Rentals | London Tourist Attractions
London is home to all sorts of interesting and fun attractions for everyone to enjoy. Whether you’re looking to explore London’s historical sites, to see the perfect view of the city, or to take in London’s idyllic neighborhoods, London offers a unique variety that many other cities don’t. Here are some popular London attractions to consider seeing or doing during your holiday vacation in London England:
- Take a ride on the London Eye.
- Explore the Natural History Museum.
- See the Houses of Parliament.
- Take a picture in front of Big Ben.
- Tour Westminster Abbey.
- Roam around Piccadilly Circus, the Times Square of London.
If you’re looking for the best hotels or vacation rentals in Wimbledon to stay at, then feel free to contact M Rentals to stay at the best vacation homes and vacation apartments in Wimbledon London.
Wimbledon London Vacation Rentals | Unique Things in London That You Can’t Do Anywhere Else
One of the major appeals of traveling to London for many tourists is the fact that there are many unique activities and places you can only do and go to in London. For tourists who are looking to experience something quintessentially “London,” here are some unique things in London that you can’t go anywhere else:
- Pay a visit to Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross.
- Retrace the steps of the famous serial killer, Jack the Ripper, in East London.
- Recreate the album cover of the famous Beatles’ album by walking across the famous zebra crossing on Abbey Road.
- See the Queen’s guard.
- Stand on both sides of the Meridian Line at the same time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.
- Attend a performance at Shakespeare’s Globe.
- Go to the Sherlock Holmes Museum at 221b Baker Street.
- Explore the State Rooms at the Buckingham Palace.
- Visit the original studio where the Harry Potter movies were filmed.
If you’re looking for a London vacation rental apartment or vacation home in Wimbledon to stay at or vacation properties to rent in Wimbledon London, then don’t hesitate to contact M Rentals, the best hotels in Wimbledon London. Airbnb Vacation Rental in Wimbledon London UK
Vacation Rental Homes in Wimbledon London | M Rentals
Are you looking for a place to stay in London UK? If so, consider staying at M Rentals, one of the best vacation rentals in Wimbledon London! M Rentals offers a conveniently-located vacation rental studio apartment in a beautiful historic neighborhood near the heart of London! Airbnb Vacation Rentals in Wimbledon London UK
M Rentals in Wimbledon London offers a ground-floor studio apartment located on a peaceful road and is only a 3 minute walk away from the Southfields Station and a short train ride from Wimbledon Village boutiques and shopping. M Rentals is also only a 14 minute walk away from the Wimbledon Tennis Club, making it the perfect vacation spot for tennis fans or anyone planning to see the Wimbledon Tennis Championships. M Rentals provides guests with: Airbnb Vacation Rentals in Wimbledon London UK
- A private studio apartment
- A fully-furnished bedroom (with either a queen-sized double bed or two single twin beds)
- An en-suite bathroom
- A full kitchen (with several kitchen amenities, dishes, and utensils)
- A washing machine/dryer
- Central heating, hot water, and electricity
- Towels, linens, hair dryer, and an iron and board
- Satellite/Cable TV
- FREE WiFi
- FREE parking
Contact M Rentals if you have any questions or if you’re interested in staying at M Rentals during your holiday vacation in London!
Best Vacation Rentals in Wimbledon | M Rentals Guests
Many of the guests who stay at M Rentals come from various countries, states, and cities all over the world! M Rentals welcomes guests from both near and far, including from: